Probe Peak Performance Batteries
VISIT THE PROBE BATTERY SITE
The Probe Battery is of Premium Class in that it is TRULY a sealed battery with both plates in lead laminated and expanded calcium/calcium technology.
The Probe Battery is a Maintenance Free Battery and its most important feature is that it does not require service during its operating life.
The PROBE PREMIUM MF Technology provides the following advantages:
- The Battery does not require water addition during service life.
- Longer shelf life of at least twice that of other battery technologies.
- Battery assembled with high quality raw materials that prevent electrolyte leakage, plate shorting and high resistance to vibrations.
- High impact resistance polypropylene case which can withstand road shocks, vibrations and extremes temperatures.
- Polarity terminal designation moulded in the battery cover.
- Plates reinforced with thermoplastic layer on the botton.
- Grid system expanded from laminated lead calcium state-of-art alloy.
- Polyethylene enveloped plates
PROBE Heavy Duty Maintenance Free Premium Batteries
The PROBE Heavy Duty Battery is a Maintenance Free battery designed for use in special applications, and rugged enviroments., such as:
- Mining and Construction Equipment
- Heavy Duty Trucks
- Farm equipments
- Marine and Stationary applications
Besides the PROBE Maintenance Free features and benefits, the PROBE Heavy Duty Premium Battery additionally offers:
- High cycle stability
- High reliability and long service life
- Minimum self-discharge
- Deep discharge capability
- Increased operating stability by use of best quality pocket separators with microglass mat support.
- Vibration resistant lugs.